1. Preheat oven to bake at 400’ F. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Thaw the shrimp and remove shell, tail & devein them. Lightly season the shrimp with the Bayou Country Creole spice about 1/4 tsp. Slice the sausages and set both shrimp and sausages to the coated baking sheet.
3. Take a large deep pot and add the potatoes. Add enough water to cover the potatoes and a dash of salt. Boil for 11- 13 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Add the corn about 5-7 minutes left of the cooking time. Take a slotted spoon and transfer the potatoes and corn to the baking sheet.
4.Take unsalted butter, garlic and 1/2 Tsp of the Bayou Country Creole Spice and add to a small mixing bowl. Melt in microwave for about 1 minute and a half or until butter has melted. Stir with a fork and add to the shrimp boil mixture on the baking sheet.Stir until evenly mixed.
5. Place baking sheet into the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Flip the food items halfway ofcooking time. Cook shrimp to an internal temperature of 145’F and sliced sausages are 165’F has been reached.
6. Serve the shrimp boil immediately in a small bowl, garnish with parsley on top and squeeze the juice of a lemon. Enjoy!