Mac & Cheese Bake- Serves 4
2 cups of whole wheat penne
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 cup shredded cheddar
2 fresh button mushrooms, chopped
1/3 cup breadcrumbs
Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to bake at 350'F. Grease a 9x9 baking dish.
2. Cook pasta as to the directions on the box. Once done, transfer to a bowl.
3. Add cream of mushroom soup, skim milk, chopped mushroom, shredded cheese and black ground pepper to the cooked pasta. Mix thoroughly.
4. Transfer mix to a baking dish. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top. Bake for 30 min at 350'F.
5. Broil for 2 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve warm and enjoy the game!
Note: You can add a lean meat of your choice and veggies on the side to make it a balanced meal.