Breakfast Apple CrumbleRead Now
1x Small Apple, cut in thin quarters with skin
1/4 cup of Rolled Oats or 1 packet of cinnamon & spice oatmeal packet
1 Tbsp of Honey
1/8 tsp of cinnamon (optional if using an instant cinnamon & spice oatmeal packet)
2 Tbsp of water
2 Tbsp of slivered almonds
1. Cut apples and put in a a microwaveable cup.
2. Add the rolled oats, and choice of sweetner.
3. Add about 1 Tbsp of water and mix.
4. Microwave for about 2 minutes and mix onced cooked.
5. Add your slivered almonds and enjoy!
Leave a Reply.