Who is going to win this Super Bowl? Are you hosting this years Super bowl party? This is such an easy recipe to do when you are entertaining guests or out & about running around getting stuff done!
1 lb of Ground Turkey
1 small onion chopped
2 cloves of garlic chopped
1 can of Chiili style beans in sauce
1 can of diced tomatoes undrained
1/2 tsp of ground pepper
1 1/2 tsp of cumin
2 Tbsp of chill powder
2-3 fresh tomatoes chopped in chunks
Get your medium size crockpot ready.
1. In a non-stick skillet, cook the ground turkey to fully cooked. Once cooked set aside in a bowl.
2. Chop fresh tomatoes into chunks and chop onion & garlic cloves. Add to crockpot.
3. Now add the beans & diced canned tomatoes with their sauce. Mix well together.
4. Add the cooked ground turkey to the crockpot & all remaining spices (chill powder, ground pepper & cumin). Mix together.
5. Cook on low heat for 6 hours.
6. Serve with brown rice or whole wheat, whole grain buns & Enjoy!
Leave a Reply.